English name: Garlic Extract Powder
Botanical name: Allium sativum L.
Part of Plant Used: Rhizome
Appearance: White or pale yellow fine powder.
Main Components: Allicin Garlic
Product specification: Allicin Garlic 1% 2% 15% 25%
CAS Number: 539-86-6
Detection method: HPLC
Expiration date: 2 years
Garlic Extract Powder
Allium sativum L
Part of Plant Used
White or pale yellow fine powder
Allicin Garlic 1% 2% 15% 25%
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Country of origin
1. Antibacterial sterilization.Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, Shigella, typhoid bacillus, pneumococcus, streptococcus,and other harmful bacteria inhibit and kill the effect on beneficial bacteria such as Lactobacillus casei had no inhibitory effect.
2. Increasing food attractants. Dissemination of unique garlic flavor, a sense of appetite for animal production, so that the rapid ingestion; also increased after intake of gastric secretion and gastric motility, promoting digestion.
3. Detoxification. Can significantly reduce mercury, cyanide, nitrite toxicity and other harmful materials.
4. Mold deworming. Effectively kill a variety of mold, mildew significant effect, inhibiting the growth of maggots, flies to reduce farm hazards, extended shelf life of feed to improve the breeding environment.
5. Improve meat quality. Animal intakes, the quality of its meat, eggs increased significantly reduce the original stench, the taste more delicious.
6. Lower cholesterol levels. In serum, egg yolk and liver cholesterol content decreased.
7. the best additive of pollution-free products.
Our company have several related certification to ensure our product quality, including Kosher, Halal,Organic Eco Cert and ISO9001.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Vitafoods In ASIA.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Vitafoods In Europe.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Chemical Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Shanghai from 2010 to 2018.