English name：Luo Han Guo Extract Powder
Latin Name: Momordica grosvenori
Part of Plant Used：Fruit
Appearance：Pale Yellow to brown fine powder.
Main Components：Mogroside V
Mogroside V 10%～90%
5:1 10:1 20:1
Expiration date: 2 years
Luo Han Guo Extract Powder
Part of Plant Used
Pale Yellow to brown fine powder
Mogroside V 10%～90%
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Country of origin
Monk Fruit（Luo Han Guo）, also called luo han guo, which refers to the fruit of S. grosvenori, a perennial, dioecious, herbaceous climbing vine, 2 to 5 m in length. The round, green fruit turns brown when dried and is covered with small hairs.
Monk fruit extract（Luo Han Guo） is used as a tea for immediate relief of discomfort. In southern China, monk fruit extract is popularly considered a longevity aid and is used to balance heat buildup caused by internal conditions, life-forces, or external heat. monk fruit is used as an expectorant and antitussive to treat lung congestion, cough, other respiratory ailments, and sore throat. Monk fruit extract also is used for constipation and chronic enteritis. Monk fruit extract is a low caloric, low glycemic food used as a sweetener in beverages and cooked food.
1. Monk Fruit Extract （Luo Han Guo）has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder, as well as a blood purifier.
2. Monk Fruit Extract（Luo Han Guo） is easily soluble in water without any sediment. The monk fruit extract contains 80% or greater mogroside. Mogroside is 300 times sweeter than cane sugar and is low in calories. It is a stable, non-fermentable additive ideal for diabetics.
3. Monk Fruit Extract（Luo Han Guo） contains high amounts of amino acids, fructose, vitamins and minerals. Luo han guo extract is also used in traditional Chinese cooking for flavor and nutrition.
4. Monk fruit extract（Luo Han Guo） is used as phamaceutical raw material to treat injuries from fall, infectious hepatitis and epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis.
5. Monk fruit extract（Luo Han Guo） is used in the health products to nourish brain, protect liver and improve sleep quality.
6. Monk fruit extract（Luo Han Guo） is used to promote skin metabolism and make skin more tender and firm.
Our company have several related certification to ensure our product quality, including Kosher, Halal,Organic Eco Cert and ISO9001.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Vitafoods In ASIA.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Vitafoods In Europe.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Chemical Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Shanghai from 2010 to 2018.