English Name: Tribulus Extract Powder
Botanical Source: Tribulus Terrestris L.
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Part of Plant Used: Fruit
Main Components: Saponin
Specification: 20% -50%Saponin
CAS Number: 90131-68-3
Method of Testing: HPLC
Expiration Date: 2 Years
Tribulus Extract Powder
Tribulus Terrestris L.
Part of Plant Used
Brown yellow powder
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Country of origin
Tribulus terrestris is an annual herb with stems branched from base, lying flat and light brown.Leaf blade 1.5-5cm long, lobule 6-14, opposite, oblong, 6-15mm long, 2-5mm wide, apex acute or obtuse, base slightly oblique, suborbicular, entire margin.
Flowers small, yellow, simple leaf axillary;Pedicel short;Sepals 5, persistent;Petals 5,Stamens 10, glandular basal, scaly glands at base.The fruit is composed of 5 fruit segments, each with 1 pair of long and long spines.On the back there are short hard hairs and tuberculous protuberances.
Distributed throughout the country, the most common north of the Yangtze river;It's in temperate regions all over the world.
Fruits contain glucoside tribulus terrestris (tribuloside) silver linden glucoside (tiliroside), kaempferia galanga phenol (kaempferol), glucose kaempferia galanga phenol - 3 - glucoside (kaemopferol - 3 - glucoside), kaempferia galanga phenol - 3 - rue glucoside (kaempferol - 3 - rutinoside), quercetin (quercetin), vitamin C, also contain yam saponins yuan (diosgenin), peroxidase (pod)..
Seeds contain trace amounts of harman, and the main fatty acids in seed oil are palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid and linolsanitation acid.
Dried fruit contains fatty oil and a small amount of volatile oil, tannins, resins, sterols, potash, trace alkaloids, saponins. Seeds contain alkaloids Harman and Harmine, but not saponins.
1. The effect on blood pressure of white water immersion, ethanol - water leaching liquid and 30% ethanol extract of anesthesia animals have antihypertensive effect.
2. The animal experiments show that the function of the heart thistle saponins have expansion of coronary artery, improve coronary circulation, enhance the effect of cardiac contraction force, slow down the rhythm of the heart, also inhibit platelet aggregation, prevent pituitrin and isopropyl adrenaline induced by ischemic ecg changes, there are against myocardial ischemia and myocardial infarction narrow scope. Clinical studies show that patients take thistle saponins treatment of coronary heart disease, have the effect of the relieve angina and improve myocardial ischemia, and can improve the patient's chest to varying degrees, the area before the heart palpitations, shortness of breath and heart pain and other symptoms.
3. The role of resistance to hardening of the arteries thistle saponins rabbit oral 10 mg/kg, 60 days in a row, can significantly reduce the cholesterol levels of experimental high blood cholesterol, elevated lecithin/cholesterol ratio. Prevention experiment shows that the thistle saponins can significantly inhibit blood cholesterol levels, and can suppress lecithin/cholesterol ratio decrease. In addition, there are arteries, heart and liver lipid of composure. But there is also, according to the report clinical doses of thistle saponins had no obvious effect on blood lipids.
4. Diuretic briers white water decoction and its ash content of the water extract has diuretic effect, its diuretic effect is largely due to the presence of potassium. According to the report, in addition to the sylvite, alkaloids part also have certain diuretic effect. The clinical treatment of patients with ascites, edema and effective.
5. Strong effect and anti-aging effect thistle saponins has a strong effect to the body, some degenerative changes in the body's ageing process has certain inhibitory effect.
Help lowering blood pressure and blood lipid
Have good effect on anti aging and improving body power.