English Name:Smoketree Extract Powder
Botanical Source: Cotinus coggygria Scop.
Color: Yellow acicular crystallization
Main Components: 50%-98%
CAS Number: 528-48-3
Method of Testing: Area Normalization Method
Expiration date: 2 years
Smoketree Extract Powder is extracted by L. is a polymer and pharmaceutical raw materials.
1. Smoketree Extract Powder, which also has anti-inflammatory properties and maintains levels of glutathione, a major cellular antioxidant that plays a key role in protecting against different types of stress in cells,
2. Smoketree Extract Powder has not yet been tested in humans. But Maher’s findings suggest that the compound may be able to slow down the progression of Huntington’s disease in humans and improve the quality of life for those who have it.
3. Smoketree Extract Powder can prostaglandin inhibition: Fisetin inhibits the formation of prostatic cords in 3T3 mice with variant transformation of methylcholanthrone, and half of the effective inhibitory concentration (ID50) is 42.0UM.
4. Smoketree Extract Powder can Enzyme inhibition: Fisetin has an inhibitory effect on the total sugar reductase of the ocular lens of rats, and half of the effective inhibitory concentration is 10-6m
5. Smoketree Extract Powder can Antispasmodic: Fisetin's antispasmodic effect of antispasmodic action against acetylcholine was 166% of that of papaverine in mice intestinal specimens.
6. A team of Japanese and American researchers have shown in animal studies that the Smoketree Extract Powder found in vegetables and fruits helps memory.
Smoketree Extract applied to capsule, health products.