English Name: Rutin
Botanical Name: Sophora Japonica L.
Part of Plant Used: Flower Bud
Appearance: Greenish-yellow Powder
Main Components: Rutin
Product Specification: NF11 95%
CAS Number: 153-18-4
Detection method: UV
Expiration date: 2 years
1. Rutin is a vitamin used for medical, have reduced the role of capillary permeability and fragility, maintain and restore the normal elasticity of capillaries;
2. Used to control high blood pressure stroke; diabetic retinal hemorrhage also used as a food antioxidant and pigment;
3. As a supplement used to treat poor blood circulation, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins or skin bruising;
4. Enhancing the absorption of Vitamin C, helps relieve pain, bumps and bruises, has an antibacterial effect, promotes circulation, stimulates bile production.
5. Used as food antioxidant and nutrient enhancer, etc.
6. This product can maintain vascular resistance, reduce its permeability and reduce brittleness.It can be used to prevent and cure cerebral hemorrhage, hypertension, retinal hemorrhage, purpurpura and acute hemorrhagic nephritis.
Our company have several related certification to ensure our product quality, including Kosher, Halal,Organic Eco Cert and ISO9001.