Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Country of origin
1. Black cohosh Extract 2.5% Triterpenoid saponins Alleviation of menopausal symptoms;
2. Black cohosh Extract 2.5% Triterpenoid saponins has the similar function as estrogen;
3. Black cohosh Extract 2.5% Triterpenoid saponins the apparent healing properties of Black cohosh root extend beyond its use for “Women’s problems.” Thought to work as an anti-inflammatory and ild sedative, black cohosh may relieve muscle aches and pains.
4. Black cohosh Extract 2.5% Triterpenoid saponins, black snake grass, is Cimicifuga Romose l. root extract, for the dark brown powder, has antibacterial, antihypertensive, inhibiting myocardial, slow heart rate, sedation, attending the symptom such as arthritis, osteoporosis.
5. Black cohosh Extract 2.5% Triterpenoid saponins has been widely used in Europe for more than 40 years, and in Germany it has been approved for use in premenstrual discomfort, dysmenorrhea and menopausal syndromes.The main active ingredient is terpene glycoside.
6. Black cohosh Extract 2.5% Triterpenoid saponins can produce estrogen-like effect and regulate endocrine balance, which can help relieve menopause insomnia, hot flashes, back pain and mood disorders.At least eight special trials have reported safe and effective use of black cohosh to improve symptoms in menopausal women.Therefore, in clinical practice, many doctors recommend to menopausal women to take the high concentration of black cohosh extract.
7. Preliminary studies also suggest that black cohosh may help reduce inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.In a review of scientific studies, the researchers concluded that a mixture of black cohosh, willow bark, ocean smilax, guaiacin and aspen bark may help alleviate osteoporosis.
Our company have several related certification to ensure our product quality, including Kosher, Halal,Organic Eco Cert and ISO9001.