English Name: Flaxseed Extract Powder
Botanical Source: Linum usitatissimum L
Color: Brown Powder
Part of Plant Used: Seed
Main Components:Flax Lignans
Specification: 20% Flax Lignans
Method of Testing: HPLC
CAS Number: 148244-82-0
Expiration Date: 2 Years
Flaxseed Extract Powder
Linum usitatissimum L
Part of Plant Used
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Country of origin
1. Flax is an annual plant that thrives in deep moist soils rich in sand, silt, and clay. The small, oval-shaped seeds of the flax plant contain oil (sometimes called linseed oil).
2. Flaxseed Extract Powder in addition to the important omega-3 fatty acid ALA, flaxseed (not the oil) also contains a group of chemicals called lignans that may protect the body from cancer.
3. Flaxseed Extract Powder lignans are plant compounds that mimic the action of the natural hormone estrogen. For this reason, lignans are considered phyto (plant) estrogens. Because of their estrogen-like activity, scientists aren't sure whether flaxseed would be harmful or helpful for breast cancer.
4. Flaxseed Extract Powder several laboratory studies support the use of flaxseed oil in preventing cancer development.Research shows flax lignans may offer incredible health benefits for prostate health, bone health, breast health, reducing symptoms of menopause, heart health, hair loss, acne and inflammation.
5. Flaxseed Extract Powder laboratory studies have reported reduction in breast tumor growth and metastasis (spreading) in rats. A human study has examined the effects of dietary flaxseed in postmenopausal patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer. The authors found that dietary flaxseed may have the potential to reduce tumor growth in patients with breast cancer.
6. Flaxseed Extract Powder laboratory studies show that lignans may slow the growth of colon tumor cells and some studies have found that flaxseed may significantly reduce the number of abnormal cell growths (early markers of colon cancer). More research is needed. Animal studies suggest that lignans from flaxseed may also offer some protection against skin cancer including, possibly, the prevention of metastatic spread of melanoma from the skin to the lungs.
Our company have several related certification to ensure our product quality, including Kosher, Halal,Organic Eco Cert and ISO9001.